Home | Chat | Gallery | SmileySchildGenerator | SmilieFaceMaker | Add to favorites| Board als Startseite?| Gratis Smileys
Gallery Chat Mitgliederliste Linkliste Statistik FAQ Registrieren Kalender Suchen
Willkommen, Gast! Donnerstag, 28. März 2024, 22:59:57
Quicklogin:   Portal · Registrieren · Login · Passwort vergessen · Aktivierungslink erneut senden
Position: Home » Allgemeines » News » Goodbye Hybrid - Hybrid verabschiedet sich aus der PB Szene
Antworten
Thema: "Goodbye Hybrid - Hybrid verabschiedet sich aus der PB Szene" [ Seite 1 ]

Kein neuer Beitrag herzdrache , 24.01.2008, 10:25 Beitrag #1   
IP: n/a
Rang: Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren Administratoren
Registrierung: 05.08.2006, 18:39
Homepage: http://forum.riedls.net
Geburtstag: 21.07.1980
Team: Cold Fusion

Paint-Masta mit 2634 Punkte, 2091 Beiträge

Hi Leutz!

Eine der geilsten Tuning und Moddingfirmen verabschiedet sich aus dem PB Zirkus!!! :doof: :protest: :cry: :cry1:
Hier der Artikel:

flo hat folgendes geschrieben:

Hybrid Says Goodbye?
To everyone in the paint-ball community,

With the current situation of an economic melt down. We are going to be in the situation of
change.. Not just our company but the community of paint-ball as we know it. Most importantly, our
country.

We see the dying of paint-ball dealerships almost every day.

Backstory... Rumor has it Hybrid's China factory screwed them over and started selling unauthorized
Hybrid products, in the midst of a legal battle with National (now KEE) over the Hybrid name. Legal
battles are tough, and manufacturing issues are worse, it's tough to overcome both at the same
time.

Watch the "Goodbye" video here...
www.hybridworld.us/

We have seen and been involved in the constant bickering of paint-ball manufacturers to not
alleviate an ridiculous infrastructure of an ever changing paint-ball community.. What we see is
conglomerates and umbrella companies slowly try to corner it and kill, or be killed.

Competition is progress. But when there is none, You have become a monopoly. A beast that becomes
fat and become a cancer to its own body. Now we fight internally.. From disgracing the new player
to never having a good time, to the recballer who gives a damn about nothing but playing and if a
field is not around or he thinks that his local field only caters to other so called "important
non-paying types", he becomes renegade ... lawless. To the dealer, who cannot figure out why no one
comes in their store. To the dealer that decides to devalue industry product because they are now
in survival mode to make ends meet. To the manufacturer who now must do the same to help with
dealer margins, but bleeds its own margins and soon must be hasty in their decision making... We
must stop and start reflecting!

Players will not feel this because you have the options to stay home and play online but know its
always best to go play our sport like you should. Players have the luxury to love and hate brands
to prove a point not knowing that this industry right this very moment, ONLY NEEDS GROWTH, the
growth of competition, the growth to be better ambassadors to the new, the old, and the ones who
have fallen to a disenfranchised love of the sport. The west is feeling the crunch, east will
follow soon enough. Soon their will be nothing you decide what you want, that is the day the
industry as a whole may be destroyed.

We have stepped sideways because first off, we can, and secondly, the consumer, the dealer are
simply not buying how they use too. To the consumer that can afford to pay in other industries good
money, but is educated to go cheap in paint-ball. If you cant afford it, you just cant afford it.
HOWEVER, what must be done is to let new people embrace our sport so we can grow. To also provide a
service to the community that we are legit. When we do, fields are easily accessible.

Now working on other industry where competition is fierce, they still maintain order, respect,
right to fight, but keep the margins in check so its industry will not implode. Buyers still buy.
No matter what. You can see it by their own conventions...

At this time I say we need a united front, a governing body, with two common goals; to thrive in
our great industry, and to keep the industry from failing. We so love this sport? Then each player
has a responsibility to improve it.

History is repeating-itself and the more you see it then you begin to believe that the harvest did
not justify to reseed because of a long winter. And we need to hold on to the fabric that made us
great. to conserve, to demand, to supply must all come into play.

We are a luxury sport, but when dad loses a job, or your parents lose their homes, who plays? who
wins? most importantly, who survives? furthermore, who controls?

Once more.. We are still here, not like how we do, but we are still here. Production I still have
and whatever I got that you want. I have, till the industry warrants it. And if it warrants it I'll
make more. And when I can get up to lick my wounds, heal, and get up off my feet and feel like I
need to do something, I'm coming after you.. To the loyalists: I got a lot more in the war-chest
that these fools haven't thought of yet! Just wait and see.. To my killers.. I will make things
right.

myspace.com/contractkillermma
contractkillerclothing.com

Chris Corcino, John Marques- Hybrid tech LLc (the only Hybrid), Contract Killer clothing Co.(The
Last of Our Kind)"

lg P.

p.s das Video ist auch nett!

if ( $ahnung == 'keine' ) { lies ( FAQ ) && ( Suchen ) } else { post->frage }

OfflineEmailPriv. Msg. Thema löschenEditierenZitat
Abonnieren Druckansicht Antworten

1    ( Anzeige: 1 - 1 , Gesamt: 1 )

User in diesem Thema: 0 Registrierte, 0 Versteckte, 1 Gast, 0 Bots
Keine

Thema-Aktionen: Beiträge verschieben